Australian Superannuation Changes – What You Need to Know!May 27, 2013
Employer superannuation contributions will be increasing from 9% to 12% over a few years. Start preparing now by ensuring your payroll and accounting systems are able to cater for the gradual increase in the super rates.
– – –
Need help with super changes?
Want to make sure you are paying your staff properly and using your labour budget effectively?
Want to learn about better ways to roster, manage and pay your staff?
GET A FULL PAY CONDITIONS ANALYSIS TO BE SURE
We will provide a full pay conditions analysis for your business stores to ensure you are compliant.
This will help you identify:
- Inconsistencies against the Pharmacy Industry Award such as underpaying or overpaying staff.
- Where you might be able to save on labour costs across the organisation.
We will provide you with an assessment and report that details the following:
- Analysis of your current pay conditions and where these conditions differ from the Industry Award.
- Areas where you could be saving on labour costs.
- Advice on applicable solutions to help you better control / understand labour costs across the organisation.
The “Full Pay Conditions Analysis” is valued at over $650 but you only pay $197!
It’s a small price to pay to be sure!
Get your Full Pay Conditions Analysis by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 855 642