If you own, or manage, a business within veterinary you (or your staff) are likely spending too much of your time creating rosters, answering phone calls about shifts, approving leave, finding last minute fill-ins, ensuring compliant staffing, tracking times, working out pay rates, making sure payroll is right… phew! It’s frustrating, it’s stressful and it’s a waste of valuable time.
Now you can have clever workforce management that:
- easily accounts for rostering considerations – availability, leave, skills, qualifications, business rules, etc
- automatically generates accurate & compliant rosters in seconds
- can easily back fill a shift in minutes – find best possible replacements in minutes using SMS/email.
- references labour cost and suitability information when matching employees.
- tracks labour against sales and conform to any labour budgets or KPI’s.
- empowers store managers to take control of key labour decisions.
- effectively handles workflow intricacies relating to Veterinary practice operations.
- eliminates time creep by capturing the exact start and end working times of staff through biometric verification.
- prevents overtime situations through effective rostering and business rules.
- provides 100% accurate pay rate application – accounting for awards (i.e. Veterinary), EBAs & agreements.
- automatically calculates allowances – first aid, meal, split shift, & more.
- automatically imports into payroll – eliminate manual data entry, error & processing overheads.
- delivers valuable insight into efficiently and effectively managing your most important asset – your staff.
Happy, well organised staff make for a more professional looking business and satisfied customers that spread the word about the great time they had at your vet practice. More time up your sleeve means you can work on innovating ways to look after your clients and their animals.