Disability care, home support, aged care, healthcare, clinics,
multiple funding schemes, NDIS, CHSP.
Whatever you are trying to juggle, we can help.
Do you own, or manage, a business within aged, disability or community care? Then you (or your staff) are likely spending too much time managing complex rosters, factoring in client requirements, answering calls about shifts, approving leave, finding last minute fill-ins, ensuring compliant staffing, tracking times, working out pay rates, making sure payroll is right, creating accurate client invoices, uploading to the NDIA portal, etc.
It’s frustrating, it’s stressful and it’s a waste of valuable time. It doesn’t have to be that way anymore. Now you can have clever workforce management so you can focus on delivering the highest quality of care around the clock whilst meeting NDIA legislation.
- automatically account for rostering considerations – availability, leave, skills, qualifications, location, client requirements.
- quickly build accurate & compliant schedules in minutes – scheduling services to clients and linking to client care plans.
- build highly efficient rosters & travel – using locational data i.e. client locations & travel distances.
- easily back fill a shift in minutes – find best possible replacements in minutes using SMS/email.
- reference labour cost and revenue when matching employees – ensuring desired gross profit margins for any given client or service.
- communicate requirements & tasks to staff – including multiple shifts, clients & locations.
- precisely track locations of care workers – for timesheet, OH&S, security & auditing purposes.
- automatically calculate allowances – travel, first aid, meal, split shift, sleepover, night active & more.
- INDUSTRY LEADING pay rate application – accounting for awards (i.e. SCHADS), EBAs & custom agreements.
- payroll integration – eliminate manual data entry, error & processing overheads.
- automatically create invoices – from client, service, appointment and funding scheme data – no duplicate data entry required.
- utilise flexible and powerful reporting to assist with NDIS requirements – ensure efficiency and financial sustainability for any given location, client or service.
- integration with your Client Management System (CMS) to provide a smooth client experience, from linking client care plans right through to NDIA online portal integration.
Easy Employer assists you to meet the high demand of managing so many positions, skill sets, 24/7 shifts and compliance requirements.
Now you can easily juggle one of your most important tasks – allocating staff in a way that ensures the highest quality of service to the patients in your care whilst remaining compliant with industry-dictated requirements.